Forms and Documents will be posted as soon as they become available. Check this page often, as we will be updating it on a continuing basis.
Junior Achievement Award Application form (.doc form) Due February 15, 2021
Pickaway County Fair - Forms & Information
These documents will be posted as they become available for the 2021 Pickaway County Fair
2020 Jr Fair King & Queen Application
Skillathon - 4-H members are required to complete Skillathon Judging for each livestock, horse and dog project they wish to show in Jr. Fair at the county or state level.
2022 Junior Fair Board Application
4-H NON-LIVESTOCK PROJECT JUDGING
- Wednesday June 23, 2021 Special Interest Projects
- Thursday June 24, 2021 Food & Creative Arts Projects and Clothing Projects
REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Every member, parent and judge at non-livestock project judging must wear a mask or bandana.
• Do not shake your judge’s hand
• Judging tables and wait chairs will be greatly spread out
• Parents are asked to wait in the bleachers or remain outside. No other adults or children should enter Heritage Hall
• Members should leave Heritage Hall as soon as their judging is complete.