The dedication and commitment of our volunteers make 4-H Youth Development possible. Volunteers generously offer their time and expertise and provide support for hundreds of 4-H programs all over Ohio.
Thinking about becoming a 4-H Advisor in Pickaway County? Please print the New Volunteer Applicaiton packet that includes the application and all the instructions.
- Criminal History Records Check Instructions
- Request for Copy of Ohio Backgroung Check - Background Check Reprint Instructions
- 4-H Club Advisor Handbook - This handbook is posted on the State 4-H web page and contains a wealth of information concerning club management.
- Welcome to Pickaway County 4-H - Please distribute this letter to new 4-H families in your club
- Ohio 4-H Club Constitution - All Clubs are required to adopt and utilize this constitution
- Ohio 4-H By-laws template - By-laws are optional but highly encouraged
- Instructions to apply for a new Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- IRS webpage to apply for new EIN
- OSU GroupTax Exempt Authorization Form
- Pickaway County 2021 Requirements Book - part 1
- Pickaway County 2021 Requirements Book - part 2
- Pickaway County 2021 Livestock Requirements Summary
- 2021 Junior Fair Updates
- Pickaway County 2021 Book Order Form - Please use this form to order project books, resource handbooks & supplements from the Extension office
- Pickaway County 2021 4-H Calendar
- Ohio 4-H Club Financial Summary - To be completed each year
- Pickaway County Advisor Score Sheet - Due August 9, 2021
- Pickaway County Honor Club Application - Due August 9, 2021. UPDATED 7/19/2021 Clubs earning Honor Club status will be recognized at the Fall Recognition Event.
- Advisor Cloverbud Information Packet - This packet includes a list of Cloverbud resources, kits, links, and activities.
Over the next several months, meeting with your club and 4-H members can be challenging. Listed below you'll find links to resources about meeting virtually, activities, and other information.