The dedication and commitment of our volunteers make 4-H Youth Development possible. Volunteers generously offer their time and expertise and provide support for hundreds of 4-H programs all over Ohio.
Thinking about becoming a 4-H Advisor in Pickaway County? Please print the New Volunteer Applicaiton packet that includes the application and all the instructions.
- Criminal History Records Check Instructions
- Request for Copy of Ohio Backgroung Check - Background Check Reprint Instructions
- 4-H Club Advisor Handbook
This handbook is posted on the State 4-H web page and contains a wealth of information concerning club management.
- Welcome to Pickaway County 4-H
Please distribute this letter to new 4-H families in your club
- Ohio 4-H Club Constitution
All Clubs are required to adopt and utilize this constitution
- Ohio 4-H By-laws template
By-laws are optional but highly encouraged
- Instructions to apply for a new Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- IRS webpage to apply for new EIN
- OSU GroupTax Exempt Authorization Form
- Pickaway County 2022 Requirements Book
- Pickaway County 2022 Livestock Requirements Summary
- 2022 Junior Fair Updates
- Pickaway County 2022 Book Order Form
Please use this form to order project books, resource handbooks & supplements from the Extension office
- Pickaway County 2022 4-H Calendar
- Ohio 4-H Club Financial Summary - To be completed each year
- Pickaway County Advisor Score Sheet - Due August 8, 2022
- Pickaway County Honor Club Application - Due August 8, 2022.
Clubs earning Honor Club status will be recognized at the Fall Recognition Event.
- Advisor Cloverbud Information Packet
This packet includes a list of Cloverbud resources, kits, links, and activities.
- 4-H Club Roll Sheet
Listed below you'll find links to resources about meeting virtually, activities, and other information.